We are more than the traditional aspects of ‘sustainable design’. We integrate a range of skills and knowledge bases to provide a holistic specialism.
. Bioclimatic & tropical design
. Passivhaus & Very Low Carbon Buildings
. Net Zero & Carbon Neutral Developments
. Life Cycle Analysis & Embodied Carbon
. Climate Change Adaptation
. Strategy Development
. Carbon & Energy Modelling
. Thermal comfort
. Daylight and Internal Glare
. Moisture, mould and condensation
. Façade thermal performance
. Thermal Bridging
We believe the next generation of buildings must support the living systems that support us.
Our objective is to demonstrate to our clients that any project can achieve its core purpose whilst respecting ecology and people on local, regional, and global scales.
We integrate a range of skills and knowledge bases to provide a holistic specialism. We have experience across the entire project lifecycle, with a focus on ideation, design, and continuing ownership through the construction phase for an as-built or operational outcome.
Our strong modelling and analysis skills enable us to optimise design. This often results in budget or programme savings, risk mitigation through tender and construction, smoother statutory and approvals processes.
- BIOMEDICAL LEARNING & TEACHING, MONASH UNIVERSITY
- BENDIGO HOSPITAL
- HARAMAIN HIGH SPEED RAILWAY
- SCHWARZMAN COLLEGE, TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY
- UNILEVER HQ
- BOTANICCA, BUILDING 1
- BURANDA TRANSIT ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT
- CARLTON BREWERY CUB BUILDING 10
- FV No 1
- CHADSTONE HOTEL
- MELBOURNE PARK, WESTERN PRECINCT
- Autohaus Mercedes Benz
- UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, BUILDING J17-18
- MALL SKYLIGHT – EASTLAND SHOPPING CENTRE
- THE SHARD – EASTLAND SHOPPING CENTRE