COVID-19 response from Inhabit
Last updated 24th August 2020, 10:40 AEST.
With the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolving globally, Inhabit’s senior management have been in constant discussion about the response that is in the best interests of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our people, their families and our clients. This has been our highest priority.
From our perspective, it’s business as usual, albeit with working remote arrangements in place for various offices. Delivery of services to our clients and stakeholders is continuing as needed and required. In addition, we are drawing on the experiences of our Hong Kong and China offices who were the first to successfully manage this situation from early February 2020. Our leadership teams around the world continue to convene regularly via video conferencing and internal communications with ongoing coordination of the company’s response to the situation as it changes.
We continue to monitor the advice of the Health Authorities in the jurisdictions we operate in, and are providing our employees with the latest advice on symptoms, health hygiene and self-care strategies on a daily basis. Where necessary, actions that are relevant to the office or individuals specifically are actioned with the local office leader and the management team.
Inhabit restricted work-related travel into mainland China on 6th February 2020 and ceased all work-related international and domestic/national flight travel until further notice on 18th March 2020, For our employees’ health, safety and well-being, we have requested our staff to refer to their local travel advisories or authorities for current updates prior to, whilst and returning from any personal travel. We have taken a strong position of impressing on employees their responsibilities in maintaining these restrictions into their own personal life to help in this collective challenge we all face.
Inhabit has no known nor reported cases of COVID-19 amongst our staff.
Below is a summary our office status:
- Europe – The London team is working from home where possible, however, they have implemented a staggered teams attendance for those that feel comfortable. Our Paris (France) office is back to normal operations, however, masks are required when walking around the offices.
- Middle East– The Dubai (UAE) office has started to return to the office at 50% capacity on a rotating roster over 2 weeks. The Doha team has started to return to the office with currently four people reporting to the office daily with the remaining team working remotely for the time being.
- Hong Kong SAR– The Hong Kong Office has returned to 100% capacity with safety procedures in place. All client and consultant meetings are being conducted via video/tele conferencing.
- China – Across Inhabit’s Beijing, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Shanghai offices, it is business as usual. Offices continue to deliver services to our clients in Asia, with some staff working remotely based on each individual’s circumstance.
- India – India is under what is called ‘Unlock 1.0’ after 3 rounds of lockdowns amidst concerning daily rise in cases. Our Mumbai team are working remotely, in accordance to government directives.
- South East Asia – The Singapore team returned to the office on 2 June with 2 spilt teams working 5 days at the office then 5 days’ work from home.e. In Jakarta (Indonesia) the government advice is to work from home, but offices may operate at 50% of the office capacity. The Bangkok (Thailand) team has been back to work at the office since 1 of June.
- Australia – Our Perth team has returned to the office and Brisbane staff are working partly from home with some time in the office. Sydney and Melbourne are working remotely, in accordance to government directives.
- New Zealand – Our Auckland team has flexible working arrangements and meets regularly in the office.
We continue to monitor the situation regularly and, as our response continues to evolve, this statement will be updated as required.
Any enquiries in relation to the above can be submitted to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.